2-in-1 2.4GHz Wireless & USB2.0 Wired Portable Bar Code Scanner Gun
1. Well make and comfortable grip. Long-term operation without fatigue.
2. Reliable & durable, long life time, more than 3 million times via professional testing.
3. Multi-process protection, drop resistance from 1.2m.
4. Low power technology, safety and environment, no radiation.
5. Active Inventory memory, suitable for supermarket, warehouse, express, carrier, logistic, etc.
Size: 7.28 x 2.76 x 2.28 inches
Light Source: Laser LED 650+/-20nm
Support port: Mini USB
Screen Scan: Not Application
Battery Capacity: 1800mAh
Power Supply Mode: Built-in Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
Voltage: DC 5V
Quiescent Current: 10mAh
Operating Current: 50mAh
Resolution/Depth of Field/Print Contrast: 4Mil/4-30cm/30%
Cylinder Transverse Scan: Diameter 35mm
Decoding Angle: Corner 30 degree Elevation 75 degree Deflection 65 degree
This wireless scanner is unable to scan barcode on PC or mobile devoice.
It can scan barcode clearly in the dark.
1 x Wireless USB Barcode Scanner
1 x Mini USB Receiver
1 x USB Cable
1 x User Manual
- 【Decode Capability】Works with 99.9% of Barcodes, including UPC-A, UPC-E, Industrial / Interleaved 25, ENA 13, ENA 8, Codabar, Code 128, Code 93, Code 39, Code 11, MSI, ISBN, ISSN, Matrix 25, Standard 25, UCC 128, FedEx code, UPS Code and more
- 【3 working modes】Instant upload / storage / inventory mode. It able to scan the barcode when it far away from the receiver, and then update the data to your device when you back entering the wireless transmission range. What’s more, use inventory mode will automatically calculate the barcode quantity for you
- 【Fast Scanning & 2 Connection Modes】Seamlessly scan 200 times/sec that’s 2X faster than similar devices. 2.4GHz wireless and USB cable connection. With Mini USB Receiver and USB Cable
- 【Easy to Use】Just plug and play, no setup is necessary. Compatible with Windows 7/8/10/XP, Mac OS, Linux operating systems
- 【Long Battery Life】Integrated with 1800mAh lithium ion battery, it can be standby for more than six months after full charge. Continuous scan bar code for more than one week. It can be charged via any USB 2.0 port